Add my own zoom link manually?

It looks like smoothbook auto-generates a zoom link once the first person books. Is that correct?

I would like to be able to set up my meetings first in zoom directly and then have an area in smoothbook that is accessible after the person pays and registers where I can manually paste the link and access info for people to join each session.

I would like to do it this way as I am only offering a few sessions per month and may also at times want to invite guests outside of smoothbook. Also waiting for someone to sign up before I know what the zoom link is is so nerve racking… :upside_down_face:

Hi @Camille_R,

That’s correct: if you allow Smoothbook to do this for you the system will generate a Zoom ‘start meeting’ link (for you) and ‘join meeting’ link for your users. From what you’re saying that’s probably the easiest way of doing things.
So everyone gets the joining link automatically, if others outside Smoothbook are joining you can send them the link manually.

waiting for someone to sign up before I know what the zoom link is is so nerve racking…

You could generate a dummy appointment for the class - that will create the meeting in Zoom? Select ‘appointments’ -> ‘manage appointments’ from the main menu, create one appointment and then delete it - the Zoom link will remain the same.

If you’d like to do it yourself you can disable Zoom for the service and send the joining link before the class to your students via email (select the class from the dashboard and click ‘email students’).

Hope that helps!