Additional Organisation users unable to log in

Hi
I would like to have separate accounts for myself and an administrator. I have added her email as a User to the ‘Organisation Users’ area.
She has tried to log in , set a password etc but cannot get access. “Password is not recognized and asked to reset”.

Please can you confirm what the issue might be and how this can be resolved?

Thanks Louise

Hi Louise,

For security reasons it’s not possible for you to create and / or send a password to your new user when you add their account. I think they’re prompted about this in the email they receive: the first time they log into the system they will need to go through the password reset process, it should be quick and easy for them to do that.

Hope that helps!

Hi James
I’m only just getting your reply.
"it’s not possible for you to create and / or send a password to your new user when you add their account. "
This isn’t what I did. I added her email to my administration area as a user. I am aware that she then needed to log in and create her own password
She did try to create a new password and that did not work.

I tried for myself using a secondary email of mine and had the same problem. Which is why i reported the issue. The next day, my secondary email started allowing access via the password reset but not for the email she tried.

So we have worked around it. Currently it is working for the current need, but I do not want long term access via my secondary email account.
Have you any ideas why it might not be working for her?

Please let me know if you need further information as I don’t think my original post was understood.

Many thanks for your help in advance
Louise

Hi Louise,

Ok that’s a strange one! I will look into this but could you possibly send me a quick email at [email protected] with the email that is not working so that I can look into this?

Thanks, James