Appointments not registering

I have been noticing more clients coming in saying they booked online and it not showing up on my calendar for the day. When I check if they are in the customer search they are. This is causing problems such as being double-booked and interruptions to the workflow.
I’m not sure if it has anything to do with me being logged in both in my office and at the front computer at the same time. That’s the only thing I could guess might be a factor. Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve had a client report this today - he thought he had booked but the booking did not go through.

Hi guys,

I am sorry that your customers are experiencing this issue. Almost always when this occurs it’s because the customers (through no fault of their own) have not completed the booking.

When a customer chooses a timeslot Smoothbook will reserve that timeslot so that it cannot be double booked. However if the customer does not complete the booking then the timeslot will be unreserved and made available to be booked again.

I am not blaming your customers! But if this happens please could you ask them to make sure they get right through to the appointment confirmation page when they make their booking. They’ll see a page: ‘your appointments have been reserved’ with a list of appointments. They will also receive a confirmation email.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.