Can users book multiple appointments in one transaction?

Hi!

Im relatively new to this booking system. I am trying to figure out if a user can book several classes in once transaction or just one at a time? (Different services)

Right now, I cant find out how to do this but if I wanted to book Circuits, HIIT and Pump, I have to go back to the booking calendar and do this as three individual transactions…please help? Maybe Im just being blind…

Hi @Robyn_H,

The answer is that yes, your students can book and pay for multiple sessions in one go, but - sorry - it can only be for the same service / class. The reason for this is mainly not to confuse the customers - particularly if payments are involved. Each service can have multiple payment methods (or none) so it would quickly become very confusing trying to present many different options for different services on people’s phones.

When I think about it the only reason for that restriction is the payments page, it would make sense to be able to book multiple services if they all had the same payment methods. I will give this some thought!

Hope that makes sense.

ps. Being able to book multiple appointments is enabled by default but in case you’re looking for the setting you can find it by selecting ‘settings’ -> ‘calendar settings’ and scrolling to the section where it says ‘future appointments’.