Changing the wording on the payment page

Is there any way to change the wording on the payment page - it says payment for appointment - any way to change the word appointment? As I’m using it for my boot camps?

Cheers

Dante

1 Like

I agree that the terminology throughout Smoothbook needs to be customisable; simply because it is so versatile and can be used by so many different types of business. I did make a suggestion a while ago to James that he use a language file for all the terminology: class, workshop, event … (the more the merrier). That way we can all easily edit our own language file and call things what we want. It also makes it simple, if not easy, to create translations for other languages.

Ian

Hi guys,

Thanks for your feedback.

Custom labels for the booking calendar is a very common request: particularly from users whose first language is not English. I think I’ve been stuck on this one because, in my head, if I’m going to add custom labels for a couple of fields I might as well do it for the entire booking calendar and support multiple languages - with all the admin / config that that would require. There needs to be a term for taking a small job, turning it into a big one and therefore not doing the small one!

I’m going to do some work soon on customising the styling for the calendar: I’ll look into custom labels for at least some fields as well.

Procrastination? :wink:

I am happy to test if it helps.

Ian

2 Likes

Yes, this customisation is something that would be really helpful to me. ‘Appointment’ can be confusing to people who are booking classes.

1 Like

Hi guys,

Just to let you know that I did some work on this and you’ll soon be able to modify any label as you like. This should be released within the next week or so.

Have a good weekend!

1 Like

Would be great if this included the ‘add person’ button as I would like to label ‘book table’

Thanks

Hi Ben, you’ll be able to do this with the new release, should be available within the next few days. Thanks!

Are my members going to be able to access the classes in the same way as regular clients too in the next few days :thinking: :star_struck: :pray:
You know you can do it you’re a genius lol

1 Like