Class credits not showing when try to book class

Hi

I have added 4 class credits for someone who paid direct but when I then go to add her to class it does not show any credits for her. Also for another person I added the credits then booked her in but it did not remove the credits after each booking. Has anyone come across this before?

I think I can help with half of that. If you do a manual addition to a class you have to physically reduce their number of credits. You find this when you are asked how they are going to pay when confirming the booking.
The system only removes the credits when the customer books themselves.
On the first issue are 4 classes showing in their account though?

@Andrea_L is correct: on the ‘manage bookings’ page you will be prompted if you would like to deduct credits from the customer if you are booking for them. Thanks Andrea!

But you are saying the customer paid for credits that they are no longer seeing? You can see the history of the package on the customer page - select ‘customers’ from the main menu and search their name. You should be able to see when the customer bought the package, any credits used, etc. If there are any discrepancies please let me know asap at [email protected] with the email of the customer in question and I’ll look into it.

Thanks

Thanks for your help Andrea and James with this. I find when I book customers in sometimes the system deducts the credits and other times I have to go back into the customer and deduct myself. It is not an issue though. All good on the customer side. I must add as well I really like the system and so do my customers.

@Monica_E It’s crucial to me that you and your users have confidence in the system: particularly where money and payments are concerned. There is a reasonably extensive audit trail for this reason: there should not be discrepancies. I’ll investigate your system, please let me know if you see any other issues like this.

Thanks for the kind words!

Hi, I seem to keep having a recurring problem with some of my clients being unable to book onto one or two classes for the week. They buy a package and then they know to use up the credits to book onto a class, however, they are sometimes given a prompt that they do not have enough credits left to book. I have not changed anything (other than trying to limit the amount of classes they can book in advance) but it is strange how this keeping happening. Can anyone look into this for me? Thank you.

Hi @Eve_S,

Sorry that you’re having this difficulty.

Just to clarify: you’re saying that your customers have credit left in their package but the system is not allowing them to book? If you receive a complaint like this could you check the customer’s package history (select ‘settings’ -> ‘customers’ from the main menu and chose the customer)? If there are discrepancies let me know asap.

It’s looking like there is an intermittent error here: I will mark this as a priority for this week.

Thanks, James

I had a similar problem to this when people first started using the recent system. I had to make a video to show people how to book.
They may be coming to the screen where it says confirm booking/pay. It appears to some that they are being asked to pay again as they miss reading, the strap at the top that says you have credit (not sure exactly what it says but it is at the top of the page above the listing of the booking/s. So at the bottom of the page they need to press continue rather than read it as they are being asked to pay again. They will get a page up with a charge of 0.00 and they need to click pay (nothing) and continue.
That might be the problem
It’s sometimes easier to see it, This is the video but changes happen quickly on smoothbook and it is out of date now but still on you tube https://youtu.be/Jb1JKZ5A9sQ