Client not receiving invitation

Hi @Kathy_W,

I am sorry: I can see from the email logs that the reminder emails for your class today were not sent. Murphy’s law is well in play here: when I look at your system everything works fine but I have made some changes that I hope will stop this from happening again. Please let me know asap if you are still having issues with this.

Thanks, James

1 Like

I seem to having trouble with reminders too. Some clients are getting them and some aren’t but there doesn’t seem to a pattern. I think it might be that they get a reminder for the first session in a ‘block’ but not the rest. Like others I thought it was just the client not finding them, but I’ve booked myself into sessions and I’m not getting them either. I don’t use the Zoom integration. I’ve been setting my ‘workshops’ up in monthly blocks - is it to do with that?

Hi @Shirley_B,

Thanks for letting me know. I’m pretty sure the issue last week with some reminder emails not being sent is now resolved but I will investigate this. In the meantime if you receive a report of a customer not receiving reminder emails please could you email me at [email protected] with the customer’s email and I’ll track down what’s happening in the logs.

Thanks, James

Will do, thank you James. Just so I have it clear in my own head - would that apply retrospectively? For example, if a client booked a series of sessions before the glitch, would the reminders for the sessions following the resolution of the glitch now be reinstated, or will it only apply to sessions booked from there onward? I’m trying to sort out where there’s a genuine problem as opposed to client’s misinterpreting the protocol.

Hi @Shirley_B,

This should be resolved: you shouldn’t see this again. When appointments have had a reminder email sent, a ‘flag’ is set on the appointment saying this is the case. There was a window of about 24 hours last week when some of the flags had been erroneously set - so that period (of 24 hours) had to be worked through.

But everything should be fine now: if individual people are not receiving emails it’s almost always due to anti-spam filtering, if that’s happening please let me know the person’s email and I can track down what’s happening in the logs.

Hope that makes sense! Please let me know asap if there are any more difficulties.