Credit on Account

Hi everyone, what a great idea? Especially for technophobes like myself. My name is Toni and I am a yoga instructor living in Surrey, UK

I would like to know if you can credit an account on Smoothbook. I’ve had a few customers who have booked in advance but then can’t make it. I would like to offer the missed class as a credit on their account.

Thank you

1 Like

Not sure if Smoothbook can do that. But… you could just send them an email with the link to the next class (I’m assuming Zoom?) and letting the ‘in’ without having to book (ie. pay again) - also letting them know that it’s a favour and you are doing it manually; so they don’t get used to just cancelling all the time, but still feel that you are going the extra mile for them.

Would that work?

1 Like

Hiya, thanks for your quick response! Yes, it is Zoom. I have been doing that, but I keep forgetting. I have been putting a credit on their account, maybe that’s the easiest way, then they can just book using the credit.

Thank you

Toni

1 Like

Hi Toni, yes you can. There are 2 ways for doing this in your customer account.
Where you see their appointments booked, you’ll see « customer packages »- you can cluck on the arrow going up to add a credit there, or you can click on « give package » and select the one you want to add to their account :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Montserrat_G and @Virginie_F

Yes you can credit by giving them the class manually you don’t register a payment. If you use blocks you can also add or subtract from the block by using the arrows.

1 Like