Emails not being received

Hi James
I have another from someone who says the last appointment they received was 14th June. They have booked and I have asked them to check their other in boxes like spam etc. Here is what she has to say
Hi Andrea

My email address is correct as you have stated and i always check junk mail anyway. Yesterday i had two emails in my junk mail from Mind and Body Bury which i thought was the link to the session, by the time i realised that these were the receipts for the payment, it was too late to join.

I have checked and the last time i got an email with the zoom link was on 14 June and have not had any emails from Smoothbook since this date, other than the two receipts from my bookings this weekend. I have added the email address to my safe sender list, so future emails should come through. I will book onto other sessions today and let you know if i get the link.

Thank you for the session this morning. I managed to find a differenet equinox meditation last night, so i got to do what i wanted to do in the end!

Thanks

Bhavna (email [edited by James: Please don’t post private information on the public forums])

Thanks
Andrea
p.s. Alan the previous one said he had been receiving it in the wrong in box whatever that means. He sends his apologies.

further I have received copies and they were just two receipts. I think I had better remove the email address too

Hi Andrea,

I’m delighted for you to post your issues here but please don’t post your or anyone else’s private information (email addresses, names, etc.) as this is a public forum.

With regards to the person you mentioned who is not receiving emails from Smoothbook: they are not receiving emails because, according to our mail service, they have previously marked emails coming from Smoothbook as spam. I think if they unflag emails from Smoothbook I can reset that.

Thanks!

I only have one user testing and she is not getting any emails when she books a class
Sue

Hi Susan,

No problem, so as not to post private emails on a public forum please could you send the email address of the person in question to [email protected] and I’ll figure out what has happened.

Thanks.

Hi James, Thank you for the service you have created, unfortunately i am not receiving emails when someone books and they are not receiving confirmation emails would you be able to look into this for me. I have messaged the [email protected] but i am unsure how long a reply takes

1 Like

Hi Cameron,

Reply sent!