Hi I'm James - founder of Smoothbook

Hi James, my name is Marcos and I’m from a place called Shellharhabour in NSW Australia. I manage memberships and sign on for our local BMX club. On the back of COVID when we were able to resume sport I was looking for an online booking system that could help us manage our coaching and racing bookings so we could minimise face to face interaction and cash payments.

I found Smoothbook and since we started using it to manage our bookings, it has significantly improved the way we operate and helped us manage our COVID safe plan.

Being that we are a not for profit sporting club, we were looking for a solution that was free or as low priced as possible as all the money we take from coaching and racing goes back into running the club.

Thank you for providing such an easy to use booking solution.

Cheers, Marcos

Thanks for the kind words, Marcos - really appreciated. And really rewarding to help out non-profits / volunteer organisations like yours - especially at this time. Please let me know if you need anything!

Hi Marcos
Sounds really good. Nice to meet you.
Andrea

1 Like

Hi!
I’m Sharon, my friend and colleague is Jenny. We’re just starting out in business together after meeting over 15 years ago. Jenny is in the north east of England, and I’m in the north west. We’re both teachers, polar opposites in our methods, the ages we teach etc. but we complement each other!

We’re just setting up in online tuition, and will offer 30 minute sessions to up to around 6 children on Zoom at a time, covering a range of themes including the school curriculum.

We’d like to hold sessions throughout the day for children who are home educated, flexi-schooled, or in different time zones, and after school for the children who are in full-time education in bricks and mortar schools. We’re struggling to figure out how to do Zoom sessions concurrently at the moment (another post!) but we’ll get there!

Enjoy the sunshine!
Sharon

Great to have you here @Sharon_W1 !

1 Like