How does the membership booking work

Hi James
Thanks so much for sorting out the automatic zoom links for members. It seems to be working really well now and I think we have caught up with all the advanced bookings.

I have another querie now. One of my clients has asked a question I cannot answer.

If someone takes out membership how far ahead can they book classes i.e. is it confined to the month they have paid for and if they cancel their membership for instance to change to paying for individual classes, what would happen to any classes that they had already booked under their membership…
This person has paid membership and is due to repay at the end of July but has said that she has booked classes into August. I hope that makes sense.

Thanks
Andrea

Hi Andrea,

This is a common question! The dates on which your users can book is limited only by the visibility rules: if they have a membership they can book any date in the future. Having said that, you can manage the visibility rules on quite a granular level: you can see these if you select ‘settings’ -> ‘calendar settings’ from the main menu.

I do get that in many places it makes sense that people can only book in the month(s) for which they have a membership and, as I say, this is a common request. I’m going to mark this for investigation.

Thanks Andrea.