How to reconcile Smoothbook and Stripe?

I’ve been using Smoothbook for over 6 months now and have never reconciled Smoothbook and Stripe. Every time I look to try to do this, it looks impossible. Does anyone have any suggestions? Is there a relatively easy way to reconcile the two?

I also need to reconcile Stripe to my bank account. I’m thinking that will be easier, but if anyone has any suggestions for easy reconciliation, please do let me know.

Very grateful in advance.

Clair

Hi @Clair_Y,

It should be easy to do this. If you select ‘settings’ -> ‘charging’ from the main menu there’s a button ‘connect to Stripe’. Does that work for you if you press it? You should see a popup window with instructions on how to create your Stripe account or log into an existing account. Just follow the instructions and that should be it. If you’re having difficulty with that please could you email [email protected] and I’ll look into it.

Re: connecting Stripe to your bank account, it’s super easy through Stripe. As I remember you need to verify the account and your identity but it’s quick and easy and then the money is paid out to you a couple of days after it comes in.

Hope that helps!

Hi James, thanks for responding, I have been connected to stripe for the past 6 months. What I am looking for is a way to reconcile the money being paid so that I can check that smoothbook, stripe, and my bank account all reconcile/agree with each other and nothing is being missed at any point. I’m sure others using the system must be reconciling somehow but I can’t see a way to do it. Can you help? Thanks, Clair

Hi @Clair_Y,

I am sorry, I used to get notifications of replies on this system and don’t anymore for some reason. You can export appointments in Smoothbook (to CSV) but there’s not an easy way to create a total for total income - really Stripe is the source of truth for this. This is an interesting idea, I’m going to put some thought into it.