Integrating to zoom has stopped

Hi there
My meeting are not being integrated with zoom. I had to set up a new meeting this morning at the last minute as there wasn’t one but then checked and non of the future ones were showing either.
Is anyone else experiencing this?
How can I re-establish the integration?

I have half of my meetings that have integrated but the other half haven’t :frowning: @Andrea_L I don’t understand why!

@james can you offer any insight to this?

It seems as though I need a booking for it to show up in my meetings section on Zoom?

Yes you do, the first booking onto each class should trigger the class to be listed on zoom. Another thing to check is that if you have different titles for your meetings then you need to make sure the integration box is ticked in your class set up.
Hopefully that should sort it out.
Andrea

If it doesn’t get back again I am having problems that James is looking into.

Hi @Nicole_W, yes that’s correct: the meeting in zoom will be created the first time that someone books that timeslot in smoothbook. Does that make sense? Is this what’s happening with your system?

Have you got anywhere with my problem James?

Hi Andrea,

I’m working on this, I hope to have this resolved next week.

James

Thanks so much I am glad there is a solution and I will let people know.

.Hi James

I hope you are making progress with this I know it must me a bit of a puzzle and you will be doing everything you can.

Students who have become members have been understanding in the main but one or two are giving me a bit of earache!
One of these is the lady that you are looking into when she booked and got confirmation but it wasn’t showing on the class listing so I didn’t send her a link for zoom, not was it showing on her records as having booked. She sent me a screen short of the confirmation but I just wondered if you needed to have a screen shot of the class list for that day and the student records. We are having some programme changes and I will be deleting some classes so if you don’t have access to them I wondered if I need to send screen shots before I delete them.

Thanks
Andrea

Hi Andrea,

Hope you’re having a good week!

Two things:

• The problem with zoom links not being sent out for membership bookings. I’m working on this right now but please understand that with testing, etc. it will take at least a few days for this to be released. At the moment I’m aiming to have this rolled out on the weekend. Thanks for your patience!
  • There’s actually a history that’s stored against each appointment of everything that happened to it - it’s just not currently visible to you! I will put it on the development list to have some better information regarding what happened to appointments available on the customer page.

Thanks, James

Thank you James :crossed_fingers:

Hi @Andrea_L,

With apologies for the delay, this should be fixed now.

Thanks, James

That is such a relief thanks so much :pray: