Mail list integration

Hi @james,
I’m switching from Mailchimp to a new mailing subscriber called SendFox.
Currently, everybody booking a class gets added to the mailing list via the integration.

I understand you wouldn’t want to work on integration for every mailing applications out there, but what about Zapier? SendFox is integrated with Zapier and so I could do it that way.

Thanks to advise!
Kindest regard, Virginie

Zapier has Mailchimp/SendFox integration. Could you keep a free Mailchimp account and use Zapier to transfer new users to SendFox and then (perhaps) delete them from Mailchimp?

Don’t know whether that would be supported by Zapier, I’m just thinking out loud!!

Ian

Hi @Virginie_F and @Ian_M1

Zapier integration has been on the cards for a little while and I think this would be useful to many users. It’s not too difficult to implement, I will bump this up the list!

Ian I’m not too familiar with Sendfox but I’m pretty sure you’d be able to do this through Zapier.

I think it’s becoming difficult to remove people from mail chimp as they are trying to gt you in a higher bracket and move you away from free. People can delete themselves but not so easy from this end.

Thanks Ian! Yes that’s the way I’m doing it at the moment but it’s convoluted, I need to remember to do it and it takes MANY steps, as Andrea mentioned below, they’re not making it easy to delete people!
It would be so much easier through Zapier :blush:

Sounds great James, thank you!
SendFox is quite new, but they have some pretty cool features and really affordable!

1 Like

Totally! They’re not making it straight forward!

Just had a quick look in Mailchimp (I don’t know anyhting about SendFox). You can archive contacts in one step and they don’t count towards any limits/pricing.

See what you mean about making it difficult to delete someone fully!!

Ian

Yes- I had been thinking about getting away from Mailchimp for a while but because they have integrations left right and centre with everyone it was just easy to stick with them!
But I got SendFox for $49 for a lifetime deal with easy full email automation series with triggers etc, no limits on emails or subscribers!
They have a really cool automation pages and newsletters that are automatically generated pulling in your marketing content from your blog feed, YouTube channel etc… a few clicks and those are scheduled with minimum effort.
As I’m looking to move more to an online business model now I’m looking at all I can run on automation to save time and money! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t realise that though so I suppose its an options if its not counting towards numbers.
Andrea