Membership help

Hi
Here’s a tricky one (for me at least)
We started offering memberships since the package deal was not working the way we needed it. I have set up a tiered membership i.e. 1 month 3 months I year. The more you buy the cheaper it gets kind of thing. Someone had joined as a member and thought she pressed the three months membership but it has only come up as one month. Is there any smart way I can upgrade this without having to ask Stripe if indeed stripe could make the change?.
Thanks
Andrea

Hi Andrea,

Sorry but I’m pretty sure the only way of doing this - either through Smoothbook or Stripe - is to cancel your client’s existing membership and ask them to sign up for the different one. If you go this way you should get them to do this through Smoothbook: creating a membership in Stripe will not create a membership in Smoothbook.

Hope that helps!

Thanks James that’s something to think about

Hi James

I just discovered that We are not getting emails letting us know when someone has taken out a membership. I don’t know if this is something I have not done. Also not sure therefore if customers are getting these emails. As you are looking into the membership I thought this might also be something relevant (I hope it is not me that has overlooked something I should have done)
Andrea

Hi Andrea,

Smoothbook will not send any emails when someone takes out a membership but you can configure this in Stripe?