More than 1 Student on a single login?

I have lots of students that come from the same family, eg father and daughter, 2 brothers etc . I keep getting asked how the end user can setup a different user for the same login. so they can book for eg Jim Jones and Jamelia Jones for the same session… Being the other end I cannot get in to a standard login to work it out and explain to the student booking. How do they set up 2 students on the same account/login?

Hi @Lee_P I think the only way to deal with this is to use the scheduling setting for the class:

Each timeslot…and can be booked N times by a single person

Where N is the number of appointments the family account holder might want to book for the family. I don’t think there’s a way to do this on a per-user basis, so once you set this, anyone/everyone who has access to book this class can also book up to N slots. I set this to 2 so that couples can book from one login (sometimes they even share the same email address, so it’s really up to them to manage the allocation of bookings to family members!)
Hope this helps
Graciela

Yes, Ive done that so they can book more than once. Perfect example is I have a parent that trains, and her 2 kids that train too. All her bookings are in her name, even the kids slots. Wondering if there is a way to set up different user/accounts for each student.

Thanks @Graciela_M for the correct information!

@Lee_P, I’ll have a think about this but - sorry - this is not currently possible.

Thanks.

1 Like