Online and IRL bookings

Hi James and everyone, I’m based in the UK and I am making plans to teach IRL at a studio from 2nd September (Gyms and studios can reopen from 25/07 in England but I am holding off until after summer holidays). When I return to the studio class sized will be v small so I will run a mix of IRL and stream these via zoom. I want to add this to calendar from 2nd Sept (the class times and pricing will change from what they currently are). What is the best way for me to do this without messing up my schedule until then? Should I add another resource? I’m sure there is a simple way of having an option to attend online and then an in person option booking option but I can’t work out a way of setting this up to run from 2nd Sept. Advice much appreciated :slight_smile:

Unless tings have changed you can’t but you could put the class on with a different resource and either block all the openings until the date you want to use them or with the new resource in place book holidays for the ones you don’t want to use.
I know its a bit of a concentration job to juggle it all but that’s what I did when we wanted to change the programme as people started going back to work.
James may have another solution.
:thinking:

Hi Finnola,

From the sound of it the best way of doing this would be to create a new service - even if the new service is very similar to the existing one. That way you can schedule the service off until you need it - to do that select ‘settings’ from the main menu then click on the ‘resources and services’ icon, you’ll see a link next to each service ‘days off’. You can also create different charges as you like.

Hope that answers your question!

Thank you, I’ll give it a go and see how I get on :slight_smile:

1 Like