Reminders for different classes

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to do reminder emails that are different for each class. I have x2 classes running Wed and Thurs at 6pm they require a location that I don’t expose until 24 hours before (due to weather and who is booked on). Previously I have been using the automated email that goes out then creating a google email template with the location on it as well so the user gets 2 emails around the same time.

Last week I started to edit the reminder template to put in the map / location just before it got sent out 24 hours before. However I have realised that if I do this a little in advance and someone books onto my Wed slot but I’ve already done the Thursday email to go out they will receive the Thurs location instead of the Wed location - which are different.

So I guess I am asking if there is a way to send out reminders based on the ‘class’ or ‘group’ or is there another work around for this?

Hope that makes sense, would be interested if anyone else has this sort of thing implememented.

My classes are trail runs so location is vital and differs each week.

Top system still though, really love all the other features

Thanks very much

Hi @Helen_P,

Thanks for the kind words!

Just one thing: you can create different instructions for each class (service). And then in the reminder emails you can include the service instructions where you like in the reminder template? You can edit the service instructions by selecting ‘settings’ -> ‘resources and services’ from the main menu and then ‘edit’.

I will look into this further!

That’s really useful thanks I will give that a go.