Studio screens in the studio

if this is acceptable on this form James please delete if it’s not.

I know I just wanted to know if anyone knew of screens or protective elements to use in the studio. We have a mixed bag of people coming to our classes and some could be quite vulnerable. Whilst this covid19 threat is around
Thanks

Hi Andrea,

Completely acceptable!

Not the same but I know that here in Vancouver in some restaurants they are re-opening using shower curtains to separate people. Not very romantic but it could help to keep people safe.

I am not a medical professional but I know as well that public places that are re-opening are very careful about sanitising things before / after use (e.g. mats, fitness equipment, etc.) and providing masks / hand sanitiser, etc.

Yes you’re doing really well in Vancouver I believe. One of our students moved to the island just before lock down and she’s coming on zoom classes. So we get the news and apparently the island is covid free.

1 Like

British Columbia and Vancouver just seem to have come through this so much better than other countries: even other parts of Canada. There has been just one death from Covid in the last week. Just my opinion but British Columbia, like other parts of the world, seems to have benefited from having a woman in charge!

1 Like