Teacher cancelling a class

Hi everyone

Does anyone know the best way to close a certain class off so that no-one can book? The only way I can see is to reserve all the slots out. I just want to do this with two specific dates as I can’t teach the class on those dates.

Many thanks

Monica

Hi Monica,

Yes, I know that one! It’s super easy. Go to settings, then find the tab called ‘days closed’… there you’ll see a calendar, simply click on the days that you want to have ‘closed’, those classes then won’t be available for booking.
One little issue is if someone has already booked, then you can’t close. You’d need to contact the person and remove them first.

I hope this helps,
Montse

1 Like

Yeah Monica has it nailed. That’s the best way unless you have some other classes on the same day, then the only way I know is to reserve all the appointments as you said.
Good luck
Andrea

1 Like

What @Montserrat_G and @Andrea_L said!

Just FYI you can also schedule services and resources off for given days as well if that helps: select ‘settings’ -> ‘resources and services’ from the main menu and click ‘days off’ next to the service or resource.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Yes, that’s super helpful! Thanks!!

1 Like

I was just thinking about that situation, having classes the same day. James’ response covers that!

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your help with this.

1 Like