Waiting list not showing

Hi there, I have the waiting list ticked for all classes and sessions but how does someone book onto the waiting list. When the class is full then that class no longer shows on the booking calendar. Any ideas?

Hi there,

The issue is that there are two types of calendar in Smoothbook (called ‘class’ and ‘service’ calendar). You can set which type of calendar you’d like to use by selecting ‘settings’ -> ‘calendar settings’ from the main menu and then updating the first setting on the page ‘use class calendar’.

At the moment the class calendar supports waitlists, the service calendar does not. I’m guessing this setting has changed at your organisation? Since your organisation has many services I can see that the service calendar is probably best for your use case. I’m going to fix the issue of waitlists for the service calendar but it will take me a day or two. In the meantime you can re-enable waitlists by switching back to the class calendar.

Hope that’s ok!

@Oasis_Health_Club_R,

This is now fixed, you can use the service calendar and the waitlists will be enabled.

Hope that’s ok!