Whats happening with the zoom links

Sorry if I have missed something. I am still getting one or two people telling me that they do not have the link for the zoom class on their confirmation but many more say they are getting it. The ones who are saying they haven’t are sending screen shots and have been with us for a while. Can you tell me what’s going on. I am getting confused, lo doesn’t tale much.
Thanks

Hi @Andrea_L,

Sorry to hear that you’re having this issue. There’s nothing wrong with the Zoom links as far as I know. Could you please send me the email addresses of the people affected as well any other info you might have: screenshots, etc.

Thanks very much!

I’m still having this same issue and it’s been going on for months. As you know, because I’ve emailed you. You told me you couldn’t recreate the problem, so therefore, it wasn’t your problem. But it’s clear that it’s happening to other users of this service.
Moreover, smoothbook is now creating multiple different zoom links for the same class, so people can’t get into the class they have booked. Something in your API integration is not working.

HI RACHEL I sent the email address of the person who was having the problem and it seems to have cleared up at this end. Although I have another problem now. Good luck with resolving yours. :thinking: