Zoom invitation on future bookings

When a booking is made by the student they have an option to book further future appointments.
If they book these do they get a email invitation with the Zoom link for each class individually or does the first confirmation email with Zoom link cover all of these bookings?
Is it possible to send a reminder email with the zoom link to the students prior to the session?

I am fairly certain but James will correct me if I am wrong that all bookings made get listed on the confirmation email. Then providing you have it selected all students get a reminder again with the link on the day before.
But your students can also find the link under my account top right of their booking page
my account>my confirmed bookings> pretty sure each is listed with the link to enter the zoom class…
Is’s so easy now. Andrea

Thanks Andrea
Yes im liking the new improved Smoothbook
I have transferred the online service from Webex, there you can send a reminder link to students when they lose them.
Does the day before reminder email have the Start Zoom Meeting link attached?
Is it possible to send a reminder with the link manually, at any time, through Smoothbook?
Stephen

Hi
Yes it is
Stay on the Dashboard page and you will see a list of classes. There should be a box on the right that says email students. You can email all or select the ones you want to email. Go to Zoom and select the class you want to send reminders about. Click the blue class title and to the right a box will pop up select copy at the bottom and it will confirm copied to clipboard. Then go back to smoothbook and access the emails as above Paste the info into the body of the email and send. So you can use that also if you want to say something about equipment they may need etc.

Thanks very much for your help @Andrea_L

To quickly add @Stephen_E: a Zoom meeting is created for you the first time that someone books that timeslot (after that everyone is effectively just sharing the same joining link).

Confirmation emails contain a table of appointments, each appointment will have the appropriate Zoom joining link (different ones for different times / dates). Reminder emails will also contain the Zoom link. Also, if they need it, your customers can retrieve Zoom links by logging into the booking calendar and clicking on ‘my appointments’.

Hope that helps!